Gandhi Kolai Vazhakku : A Review By @MumbaiRamki
1) First of all , congrats for writing yet another book in this genre. It was a fantastic read from the start to End .
2) Specifically, i quite like how the length of chapters changed dynamically with the sequence – it gave a feeling that we are completing something soon – works well in this age .
3) Also , the way the content is structured – first the character /history development , events and finally the murder . It was so nice to read in this structure .
4) Again , in most places , i found the narration less biased , especially in a topic where you can see people’s nerves literally when they debate
Some suggestions from my side .
1) It would help to re- introduce characters if they are out of the scene for more than 2 chapters . In few cases alone , i found it difficult to go back and find it out .
2) As an appendix , if possible , you can include a detailed 1-2 most significant philosphy of Ghandhi. It would help people to understand better .
3) Thirdly, somewhere down the line, i found Godse & Co were described a bit on the side of less serious people , but in actual, how they planned was all ‘சூது கவ்வும்’ movie types . Some importance could have been given to Godse & his philosphy .